Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 19 & 20

Day 19: Where I Slept

I often sleep with Nevan in his bed because he begs me to, and last night was no different. He's so snuggly.

















Day 20: What I Read
I mostly read books on the Kindle app on my phone. Right now I'm reading The Disappearing Spoon and Other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World From the Periodic Table of the Elements by Sam Kean. Here is a screen shot from my phone of where I am right now in the book. Yeah, I know. I read dorky stuff. I'm also reading The Rape of Europa right now, so you can see exactly how dorky I am. I like non-fiction :)

3 comments:

Kate said...

that excerpt has my mind spinning.

I love the simplicity of Nevan's room. It is perfection.

jae said...

Plato was a chronic overthinker. Just like my ex. They fall into the "commitment phobic and not to get into a philosophical discussion with" category.

Jess said...

I love your dorkdom! Your reading is much more complex than mine.