Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 25: Breakfast


I am not a breakfast person as in I don't normally have much of an appetite in the morning... however, I love breakfast foods. This morning I decided to have breakfast for the sake of our photo challenge. I seriously need to go grocery shopping, so Nevan and I had some strawberries, sourdough toast with red currant jelly, and my usual cup of PG Tips with milk and raw sugar. All foods that make me feel good, physically and emotionally. 

Real sourdough, something that is rare even in SoCal (ex: my friend's parents in Santa Barbara even have him ship them the real stuff every so often out of sheer homesickness for it), is one of the few foods I miss intensely whenever I'm not home, and is one of the best breads in the world (and the most annoying to make).

2 comments:

Alicia said...

That looks delicious. Totally beats my breakfast.

Kate said...

girl, you need to eat breakfast! most important meal of the day, remember??:)

I love sourdough too. I could eat an entire loaf in one sitting.