Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 11: Someone You Talked To Today


I was outside and noticed them basking on their window bed. Ruby holds entire conversations with me almost every day. They go like this:

Ruby: Meow!
Me (baby voice): Hi, Ruby Boobie! What do you want?
Ruby: Meow. Meeeeow.
Me: Are you hungry? Or do you need love? Timmy stuck in a well?
Ruby jumps in my lap and rubs her face on mine, then: Meoooow. Purr.
Me: Oh, it's love. I wuv you too.
Ruby: Meow.

She can have much longer conversations than that, but you can imagine how they go. She's very noisy. It's eerie to think about how smart she can be. Caesar, not so much. He is cute and cuddly though :)

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Awww, I talk to my Belle every day too. The best conversations :)

cathy said...

I'm a little embarrassed to think that Ruby probably assumes all people talk like that. But I'm sure she appreciates it coming from her wittle Jae Boobie. :)

leaner said...

I talk to my cats, too. Though they aren't quite as cool as yours.

Alicia said...

I KNEW you were going to pick your cats for this one! They are quite chatty from what I've seen on video.