Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Gift

One of the gifts my team gave me for my going away was a pair of really nice pj's. Totally random sounding gift, I know, but two of the lovely ladies on my team picked it out and managed to find one of my favorite shades of purple - violet. I adore my new jammies, and I will think of today, my last day at work, every time I wear them.

Special thanks to CR and Tina and Susan for picking out my new favorite pj's! I may even wear them out... that's how much I likey!

From Dailies

3 comments:

Jess said...

That is a really thoughtful gift! Looks like you will be missed.

cathy said...

I've been trying to decipher the name on your pjs with no luck. I guess as a non-working mom, you'll have plenty of opportunities to wear them (just don't forget to wash them every now and then).

BTW, the color in the picture looks more red than violet, but it's a beautiful color nonetheless.

jae said...

Yeah, I should have adjusted the color a little more blue :( It says "peter alexander." And no, they didn't get it for some guy named Pete who then ended up not quitting LOL