Monday, October 6, 2008

Challenge Day 2: Taxi

Our car is in the shop at the moment, so I taxi'ed it over with Nevan to his school this morning. I took two pictures and he refused to smile in either of them. He even promised me in the second photo he'd smile but then didn't, leaving me to smile all by myself while he has a reluctant half smile. Little sucka butt!

Also, I swear to god his hair doesn't typically look like Lurch as much as it does here. I don't know what is going on there.

Lastly, I'd like to thank Kristin for the hat inspiration this morning. I never wear this hat, although it is my favorite. It makes me feel really paranoid for some reason, but I braved it this morning because I want to be like K!


Take 1:
From Dailies


Take 2:
From Dailies


Oh well. Maybe next time.

No comments: