Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 26: Daily Routine

I accidently mixed up my days and took a photo of my daily routine instead.

My daily routine is cooking. I had my parents over for dinner tonight to celebrate their 34th wedding anniversary. Lamb rib chops sauteed in a touch of butter and thyme, roasted butternut squash, potatoes, nantes carrots, and onions, and a mixed salad with boiled beets and bleu cheese. My dad brought a blackberry pie and my mom made beautiful little brie stuffed rolls with pear and fig preserve. It was a great, simple, wholesome meal. Always makes me feel good.

Did I take a picture of all that? No. Just the beets, because I think they're beautiful ;) Also, I forgot.


Instagram is making me a lazy photographer.


3 comments:

leaner said...

I love to look at beets. Also did you know if you eat too much of them, your pee turns pinkish-red? Totally freaked me out.

jae said...

Yes, I did know that! I found that out from Kristin some time ago LOL

Jess said...

What a gorgeous color! Too bad I hate beets, maybe I'll just look at them.