Saturday, September 27, 2008

An Afternoon In Mosman

We spent our afternoon in Mosman today, having lunch at a little modern deli, some gelato, then off to a tiny little reclusive beach for a long stretch of playing and snacks. I remembered the camera! Yay! I'm not getting off to as bad a start as I thought I might.

One hilarious thing that happened was that when we were ready to go, I stripped Nevan naked to put dry, unsandy clothes on. Around the corner of the beach was a really fancy restaurant. Nevan laughed hysterically then booked it around the corner, me chasing after him with a towel, as nude as the day he was born in front of at least 30 people eating expensive food. Oh well, I guess it was lunch and a free show for them!

Thanks to Cathy for the awesome Olympics baseball cap ;)

---------

Chowing down on french bread.
From Dailies


I am never allowing him to have that big a scoop on that small a cone again. It's a recipe for disaster.
From Dailies


From Dailies


From Dailies


From Dailies


He's off the ground in this one!
From Dailies


From Dailies


From Dailies

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good ones! I especially love Nevan with the red bucket and where he's balancing on the log/tree. Very cool!

Alicia said...

On the ice cream cone pic, I thought his sunglasses were blue Manic Panic streaks in his hair! LOL.

Awesome pics, Jae. As always.

Christina said...

So did you stop to take a picture of your streaking boy? :)

Great pictures Jae, I love 'em.